Reserve by Phone 540-872-4181 ext 15
Two different size pontoon boats:
Bently 20 ft 8 Persons Cruise, 60 HP
Bently 24 ft 12 Persons Cruise, 90 Hp
|Pontoon Rates||4 Hours||8 Hours|
|20 ft 8 Person Cruise||$170||$340|
|24 ft 12 Person Cruise||$210||$420|
For rental questions, please call 540-872-4181 ext 15
- - Renter must be 21 years of age or older with a valid Driver’s License.
- - A Boat Rental Agreement will be completed at Check-In.
- - The person providing the Security Deposit must be the one to sign the Boat Rental Agreement.
- - Rentals do not include gasoline or sales tax. Boats come fully fueled. You pay for the gasoline you use.
- - Security deposit is require when you make your reservation.
- - All boats must remain on Lake Anna and are not to be transported to other lakes.
- - Full rental fee in addition to your deposit is require at check-out
- - If the reserved equipment is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances at the time of your rental reservation, we reserve the right to offer you substitute equipment of equal or greater value. If no alternate equipment is available, we will reschedule or cancel your reservation.
- - No Refunds for rentals returned early.
SECURITY DEPOSIT/RESERVATION DEPOSIT
A Security Deposit, equal to the ½ day rate, is required for all boat rentals at time of Reservation. This deposit secures your reservation. In the event of a late cancellation or no show your deposit is forfeited.
Security Deposits are separate from rental fees.
All cancellations must be made by calling on the Pleasants Landing website.
No Shows and Cancellations within 72 hours of reservation forfeit their security deposit.
If it is raining in the early morning, the weather often clears by 10 AM. Check the overall day forecast, before making the decision to cancel your reservation. Full refunds will only be given if it is a non-boatable day, meaning it is unsafe to boat due to lightning, pouring rain, or extremely rough water. Cloudy days are boatable days.
ANY EXCEPTIONS to the above policies are at the sole discretion of The Pleasants landing Management.
Things to Know for Rental Boats
The rules below are for everyone’s safety, protection and enjoyment.
- - You will be given a map that we will review with you to help you navigate on Lake Anna.
- - Tubing is allowed on the rental boats. All tubing activities are at your own risk.
- - Rental boats have Bimini tops that cover half of the boat. These tops must be put down when going under all bridges on the lake except the 208 bridge.
- - When returning the boat, please return it to gas dock.
- - Renters are responsible for cost of replenishing gas upon return.
- - Renters are not allowed by LAW to ride on the outside of the railing when the boat is in motion. If reported or you are seen riding outside the rails, your boat rental contract will be immediately terminated. Allowing a person to ride outside the rails is considered grossly negligent and can result in a ticket and/or fine.
- - There must be a designated driver operating the boat at all times. It is against the law to operate a water vessel under the influence of alcohol.
- - Pets are $25.00 additional and may not be allowed on all boats. Please make sure you reserve a pet friendly boat if you plan to bring your pet along.
- - While each boat does have a radio with auxiliary port or Bluetooth capability, we cannot guarantee the radio will work or get good reception. Unfortunately, on rental boats radios can unexpectedly break or malfunction, therefore it’s not possible to guarantee a working radio every time. We recommend that you bring your own music with you if you want to guarantee music on your rental boat.
- - There will be a minimum of $25.00 clean up fee if returned excessively dirty.
- - All boats MUST be in by their due time. Due time is the latest the boat can be returned without incurring a minimum late fee charge of $100.00.
- - Ladders on the back of the boats need to be up when the boat is in motion and unlatched before stepping on them. There will be a $225.00 charge for broken ladders.
- - The renters are responsible for any damages to the boat, boat accessories, motor and the prop. Please take the time to inspect the whole boat and prop with a representative before departure and upon return.
Please be aware you are responsible for the following items. Any damages or missing items on the boat will result in the following fees:
Prices are subject to change.