Pleasants Landing at Lake Anna is your premier boat and jet ski rental park in Virginia. If you are looking for fun on the water, you have come to the right place. Whether you are looking for a relaxing day on the water or an exciting adventure, Pleasants Landing Marina has something for everyone.
Call our rental office: 540-872-4181 ext 15
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not rent boats to the warm side or private side of Lake Anna. Our boats can only be used on the public side.
Online reservations must be made 24 hours in advance, if less than 24 hours, please call our rental office.
For rental questions, please call 540-872-4181
- -Renters must have a valid driver’s license and credit card.
- -Renter must be 21 years of age or older for pontoon boats. Renter must be 25 years of age or older for deck boats and runabouts. Renters must be 25 years of age or older and have a boaters license for jet skis.
- – A Boat Rental Agreement will be completed at Check-In.
- – The person providing the Security Deposit must be the one to sign the Boat Rental Agreement.
- – Rentals do not include gasoline or sales tax. Boats come fully fueled. You pay for the gasoline you use.
- – Security deposit is require when you make your reservation.
- – All boats must remain on the public side of Lake Anna and are not to be transported to other lakes. The private side of Lake Anna can not be accessed by water from the public side.
- – Full rental fee is required at check-out.
- – No Refunds for rentals returned early, except due to weather. In the case of inclement weather the rental fee will be prorated.
A Security Deposit, is required for all boat rentals at time of reservation. This deposit secures your reservation. If you make a late cancellation, within 72 hours of the rental time, or do not show up your deposit is forfeited. If cancellations are made on time, there will still be a $20.00 cancellation fee subtracted from the deposit refund.
All cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com, or by calling 540-872-4180.
No Shows and Cancellations within 72 hours of reservation forfeit their security deposit. On time cancellations are charged a $20 cancellation fee.
If it is raining in the early morning, the weather often clears by 10 AM. Check the overall day forecast before making the decision to cancel your reservation. Full refunds will only be given if it is a non-boatable day, meaning it is unsafe to boat due to lightning, pouring rain, or extremely rough water. Cloudy days are boatable days.
ANY EXCEPTIONS to the above policies are at the sole discretion of The Pleasants Landing Management.
Things to Know for Rental Boats
The rules below are for everyone’s safety, protection and enjoyment.
- -Rental fees do not include gas and taxes. You will be required to pay for the refueling of the boat upon your return.
- -Most GPS apps work on Lake Anna but we will give you a map just in case.
- -If you don’t have a boater’s license you will be asked to sign a dockside safety list provided by the state of Virginia. You may be required to watch a video if you are renting a deck boat or runabout without a boater’s license. You can watch the 20 minute video at https://www.rentalboatsafety.com/power-boats and print the completed test as proof to save time on your rental day.
- -When going under bridges be sure to put your bimini top down. It can hit the bridge and become damaged.
- -Make sure your ladder is up and secured when the boat is moving. It can hit the bottom and break off. Ladder replacement is $250.00.
- -No drugs or alcohol are allowed while driving the boat.
- -Renter is responsible for prop damage. Be aware in shallow water.
- -Make sure your dock lines are inside the boat so they don’t get tangled up in the propeller.
- -Do not untie anything from the boat, including dock lines and fenders. Do not tie anything on to the dock lines. They need to be free and available to tie the boat to the dock.
- -Make sure your anchor is tied at both ends before throwing it in the water. Make sure it is back in the boat before you take back off again, as it could fly out of the water and hit someone.
- -The captain should not let anyone ride outside the rails or on the sides of a boat. It is considered negligent and illegal.
- -Observe No Wake Buoys and Hazard markers on the lake.
- -Please return the boat to the gas dock at the end of your rental time. Late fees will be applied if you return the boat late.
- -Distribute your weight evenly and do not overload the boat. You could swamp the motor and sink.
- -The renter/captain is responsible for the entire boat, equipment, and passengers.
The following list of items on the boat and estimated replacement costs are subject to change:
|Clean Up Fee:||$25.00|
Prices are subject to change.