Pleasants Landing at Lake Anna is your premier boat and jet ski rental park in Virginia. If you are looking for fun on the water, you have come to the right place. Whether you are looking for a relaxing day on the water or an exciting adventure, Pleasants Landing Marina has something for everyone.
5% Discount when you book through the website! (Be sure to read all requirements and policies on this page)
Call our rental office: 540-872-4181 ext 10
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not rent boats to the warm side or private side of Lake Anna. Our boats can only be used on the public side.
Online reservations must be made 48 hours in advance, if less than 48 hours, please call our rental office.
Book online using this website and receive a discount off of your rental fee. Reserve your boat today!
|Pontoon||4 Hours||8 Hours|
|Bentley 20′, 9 People 60 HP Motor||$185 (or $175 online)||$340 (or $320 online)|
|Bentley 24′, 11 Person 115 HP Motor||$220 (or $210 online)||$420 (or $400 online)|
|Runabout||4 Hours||8 Hours|
|Stingray 191, 5-7 People, 90 HP OB
Sting Ray 180, 4-5 People I/O Motor
|$200 (or $190 online)||$380 (or $360 Online)|
|Deck Boat||4 Hours||8 Hours|
|Stingray 182 SC, 6 -8 People, 115 HP||$200 (or $190 Online)||$380 (or $360 Online)|
|Jet Skis||2 Hrs||4 Hrs||6 Hrs|
|Yamaha V1, 2 People – Boaters Licence Required||$180 (or $170 Online)||$300 (or $285 Online)||$420 (or $400 Online)|
For rental questions, please call 540-872-4181
- -Renters must have a valid driver’s license and credit card.
- -Renter must be 21 years of age or older for pontoon boats. Renter must be 25 years of age or older and could be required to watch a safety video for deck boats and runabouts. Renters must be 25 years of age or older and have a boaters license for jet skis.
- – The person providing the Signing the rental contract must meet requirements to drive the boat. 2 qualified drivers maximum per vessel.
- – Rentals do not include gasoline or sales tax. Boats come fully fueled. You pay to replenish the gas.
- – Down payment is required to secure your reservation. Down payment is non refundable starting 72 hours before the rental is scheduled.
- – All boats must remain on the public side of Lake Anna and are not to be transported by land. The private side of Lake Anna can not be accessed by water from the public side. If your rental house is on the private side your rental boat will not be able to dock at your house.
- – No Refunds for rentals returned early, except due to weather. In the case of inclement weather the rental fee will be prorated.
All cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com, or by calling 540-872-4180.
No Shows and Cancellations within 72 hours of reservation forfeit their entire down payment. On time cancellations are charged a $20 cancellation fee. For multiple day rentals the cancellation fee is $20.00 per day.
If it is raining in the early morning, the weather often clears by 10 AM. Check the overall day forecast before making the decision to cancel your reservation. Full refunds will only be given if it is a non-boatable day, meaning it is unsafe to boat due to lightning, pouring rain, or extremely rough water. Cloudy days are boatable days.
ANY EXCEPTIONS to the above policies are at the sole discretion of The Pleasants Landing Management.
Things to Know for Rental Boats
The rules below are for everyone’s safety, protection and enjoyment.
- -Rental fees do not include gas and taxes. You will be required to pay for the refueling of the boat upon your return.
- -Most GPS apps work on Lake Anna but we will give you a map just in case.
- -If you don’t have a boater’s license you will be asked to sign a dockside safety list provided by the state of Virginia. You may be required to watch a video if you are renting a deck boat or runabout without a boater’s license. You can watch the 20 minute video at https://www.rentalboatsafety.com/power-boats and print the completed test as proof to save time on your rental day.
- -When going under bridges be sure to put your bimini top down. It can hit the bridge and become damaged.
- -Make sure your ladder is up and secured when the boat is moving. It can hit the bottom and break off. Ladder replacement is $250.00.
- -No drugs or alcohol are allowed while driving the boat.
- -Renter is responsible for prop damage. Be aware in shallow water.
- -Make sure your dock lines are inside the boat so they don’t get tangled up in the propeller.
- -Do not untie anything from the boat, including dock lines and fenders. Do not tie anything on to the dock lines. They need to be free and available to tie the boat to the dock.
- -Make sure your anchor is tied at both ends before throwing it in the water. Make sure it is back in the boat before you take back off again, as it could fly out of the water and hit someone.
- -The captain should not let anyone ride outside the rails or on the sides of a boat. It is considered negligent and illegal.
- -Observe No Wake Buoys and Hazard markers on the lake.
- -Please return the boat to the gas dock at the end of your rental time. Late fees will be applied if you return the boat late.
- -Distribute your weight evenly and do not overload the boat. You could swamp the motor and sink.
- -The renter/captain is responsible for the entire boat, equipment, and passengers.
The following list of items on the boat and estimated replacement costs are subject to change:
|Clean Up Fee:||$25.00|
Prices are subject to change.